How do I place an order?
- Go to the page of the item you would like to purchase.
- If there is more than one colour, size or design, choose the one you want.
- Select your quantity using the drop-down box.
- Click the pink ‘Add to cart’ button. Your order will now be added to your basket (see top right corner)
- If you're done go to your basket at the top right of the screen and click 'Checkout', or if you want to continue shopping click on the category you'd like to visit and continue.
- If you are done, check your basket and make changes as necessary and click on 'update basket'
- If you are redeeming a Voucher, please enter the number in the square provided.
- Click on 'checkout'
- You will be asked to sign into your account or create a new account with all your details. This will be stored for your next visit to make things easier. Your account will also allow you to track your order etc.
- Select your method of payment at the bottom of the page. You can pay via credit card or EFT Bank Deposit.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
- If an item is in stock and we have it on hand, it will say e.g. "Stock:3". If the items are in-stock we can ship immediately
- Some items may take a bit longer, in which case they will say "Stock:0". In this case, we will do our very best to source the product as quickly as possible. If there are any problems we will contact you immediately.
If an item is out of stock, you will have the option to add it to your wishlist. We will then notify you when the item is back in stock.